Croft Tee, Clubhouse & Dormy House Bookings
Croft Bookings is a low cost system for ensuring that all your Club's personnel who are involved in course and clubhouse management, are kept fully synchronised to the current diary situation.
The administrative office, professional, bar and catering staff are all kept up-to-date via computer network (if available) or the system's 'Forward Bookings' report.
The booking system is a fully integrated module of the Croft Golf Management System, linking directly with Croft Membership, updating with new member details, and with Croft Accounts, posting payments recieved direct to the relevant nominal.
Tee Booking Control:
- Records tee bookings by members
- Records tee bookings by visitors, with party numbers, contact information, buggy requirements, catering requirements
- Graphic search and locate for suitable free tee times up to three years in advance
- Maintains historical records for two years.
- Booking details of club functions and outside party bookings
- Graphic search and locate for suitable free dates up to three years in advance
- Maintains historical records for two years
- Manage room availability and optional extras
- Produce arrival and departure sheets for staff and room management
Cash Flow and Cash Control:
- Highlights visiting party deposits not received
- Forward cash flow analysis
- Cash control per day of cash received in the admin office, pro's shop, in the bar, and by the caterer.